Friday, January 1, 2010

SIMON COWELL WILL BE A GRUMPY CHARACTER


American Idol super judge Simon Cowell is expected to delight audiences in a second cameo appearance in "The Simpsons"!

While Cowell has agreed to lend his voice to a cartoon character even though his initial attempt back in 2004 was, he reportedly said, not a whole lot of fun. "They obviously hated me as I had to do it over and over again. I could actually feel the rolling eyeballs," he told ok.co.uk. "It was like, 'After take 57, Simon could we have a little more reality'. It was painful."

This time around Cowell will play a grumpy character who upsets Maggie -- which, in turn, angers Homer. "I was very happy to do that. I criticise the daughter and she cries so Homer punches me in the face and I criticise the punch because it wasn't a very good punch," Cowell explained. Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment