Tuesday, September 1, 2009

BRITAIN'S GOT TALENT WINNER GEORGE SAMPSON SPOKE ABOUT HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH SIMON COWELL


Britain's Got Talent winner George Sampson, a breakdancer who won the competition in 2008, told The Sun that he feels "let down" by Simon Cowell, according to stv.

Sampson revealed that he feels that Cowell "lost interest" in him, stv reports.

"Things aren't going so well with me and Simon," Sampson said, according to stv. "I suppose he's realised he can make more money out of other people. ... I had one of the best-selling DVDs at the start of the year. We sold loads of copies. But I've just found out that Simon's company takes ninety per cent of the revenue. I get ten per cent. But I have to pay the production costs out of that. So I ended up owing them money." Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment