Thursday, August 20, 2009

SIMON COWELL SAYS HE WILL QUIT THE X FACTOR IN THREE YEARS


Simon Cowell says that he will quit The X Factor in three years, according to ukpa.

Cowell, who reportedly said that he would rather work behind he scenes than appear on tv screens, told The Daily Mirror, "Three years and that's it. I will do what I've always done. I run a record label. I run a TV company. We're making movies now.

"I love that part of my life. I probably get more satisfaction from making a show than being on the show. I've been lucky, but I also know not to outstay my welcome."

Apparently, too, Cowell actually almost quit the show earler.

"A couple of years ago I was not sure I wanted to carry on. It's a lot to juggle, making the shows, being on them -- so I had to think twice about it. I think Leona (Lewis) probably changed my mind. She reminded me why we do this. Leona is the reason I decided to sign on for two more years. She made it worthwhile again."

Leona Lewis rose to fame in 2006 when she won the third season of The X Factor.

And Alexandra (Burke, who won the fifth season of The X Factor) is doing fantactically, working with some of the world's top producers. Last year during a duet with Beyonce, she really showed she ha the confidence to hold the stage alongside a global star." Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment