Tuesday, August 4, 2009

SIMON IS CORRECT -- WHO CARES!


American Idol judge Simon Cowell admits that he is among the list of global show biz stars who have had botox, according to Contactmusic.

The soon-to-be-50 Cowell said that he had Botox injections in an effort to look younger, and expressed surprise at learning that fellow “The X Factor” judge Cheryl Cole has not had the injections.

“I’ve had Botox,” Cowell told Contactmusic. “But then again, pretty much everyone I know has, except Cheryl Cole. I got a shock when she was sitting next to me on the panel – and she frowned and her forehead actually wrinkled. I thought, ‘Whoa! I haven’t seen that in a while. A real frown. That’s different.'

“To me, Botox is no more unusual than toothpaste. It works, you do it once a year. Who cares?” Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment